jemput

Monday, November 18, 2013

Cerita Meja

                     

Ehem. I am posting from my new table. 

You see, some people do not really give a damn about their table. They can make use any tables that are tables and use it (i am spinnin' my words around gurlll). I mean, yes, tables do not really play that many of a character as a chair or a bed does but for me, i dont know, i suppose i am quite personal with tables.

During when i studied, i barely use tables, especially at unisel because it is just a table that was just a table. I do not feel like how a person is suppose to feel when he is at his table. I do not feel the enthusiasm whatsoever. I feel like i want to get up and write on the bed or floor instead. 

But the thing is, i love tables.

I guess, all those while, i have not found the one yet. And i do not mind waiting. You do not want to buy a table just because you want a table, you want to buy a table when you need one, only then you will see, a table was never just a table.

A table is a part of who you are. You are going to spend a lot of your time there, find the one that you want to waste your time on. Trust me. A table is never just a table.

No comments:

Post a Comment