jemput

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Why

     


I have been a real dickhead without even having a dick. I have been a real pain in the ass. I have been a real bitch. And i have been a real weight to you.

Why are you still here? Why? Why are you not packing? You should be running away from me by now. Why are you still here? Hugging me, collecting all of myself into your arms? Why are you trying so hard to mend me when i want to remain broken as i possibly could? Why are you trying so hard to make me laugh when all i wanted to do is to cry? Why are you moulding me into a whole again when all i want to do is to fall apart?

Why are you saving a person who does not want to be saved? 

*sigh*
 Your answer is simple, really. 
"Because i love you so much."

Why? 
I would ask again and you would not answer, you would just continue on collecting the broken pieces of me, and put me back together again. 

Why?
"Because i love you so much."

I do not desrve you. But i cannot imagine what its like to not be with you.
Thank you.
















And just in case you are wondering, i love you so much too.

No comments:

Post a Comment