jemput

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thirtieth

       
                                
          
         
          
                                     



30th november 2013

I am not going to talk on how much i love birthdays. I guess by now, you would already know about that. 

Instead, i am going to talk about the thing that i have always love talking about. Love (:

I realized today, i have so much love surrounding me, both seen and unseen. I am blessed by so many people and loved by almost everyone i love. There are no greater feeling than that. I am surrounded by happiness, laughter, havoc, craziness and i could not ask for more.

I just want to say that for these past couple of months, i was sad, trapped and unhappy. But recently, i am not the darkness lurking around the corner anymore. I am me again. And if by being myself had gotten me these so much love, why would i want to be anybody else?

To live is to love. Love everything, and everything will love you back.

Happy bitthday to me, and happy loving to all of you.

Nurul Jazmin Binti Fauzan, sembilanbelasan.

No comments:

Post a Comment