jemput

Sunday, December 15, 2013

"I could dance."

"Tell me," she said, "tell me about yourself. Enlighten me."

He looked on the floor ground, contemplating, which part of him will interest her.

"Come on," she prompted further, "I don't have all day if you mind."

And he started to cry.

She laughed.

"Oh, did I frighten you?" She ran her delicate fingers on his neck, subtly caressing him. "Shhhh," she hushed, "shhh, no, no, no, why would I want to scare you."

She pushed him lower to the ground with her delicate hand. It looked as if he was prostrating to her. "Come on, entertain me. Tell me something interesting about yourself, dear." She then took her hand off him, and kicked him to the floor ground, leaving him heaving, searching for his own breath, pathetically. "And again, mind the keyword, interesting."

He shivered on the floor, trying his best to not cry but his body was betraying him. "I....." he started speaking between his shivers. "I cou.... I could....."

"YOU COULD WHAT?!" Her voice bounced around the room, echoing to every inch of the entrapped room where he was kept in.

"I could dance." He whispered timidly through his fear.

She laughed again, but this time harder, meaner and merciless.

"Well," she pirouetted in front of his prostrated body. "As you can see, so can I." She then descended herself gracefully, in front of his face and repeated, "interesting." She smiled, pushing the gun on her left hand to the inside of his mouth. He resisted with all his power but being tied and beaten up countless of times had gotten the best of him. He begged and he begged while she laughed and laughed.

"How hard is it TO OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" She used the gun to knock he teeth off to get it inside. Once she had the gun inside of his mouth, she smiled at him. "I told you, interesting facts about yourself, love."

And with that, his brain matter was splattered against the wall, all red, bloody and stupid at once.

"An eye for an eye." She spitted in the hole of his head and walked away.

jf

confession: irene adler, my muse.

No comments:

Post a Comment