jemput

Monday, February 24, 2014

Selamat Tinggal

                                 


I was never good at goodbyes and I highly doubt that I ever will be good at it. I am okay with bidding goodbyes to those of whom are not to my likings but its the ones that I love who are giving me this trouble. 

It is impossible.
I told myself that hey, maybe leaving without saying goodbye is not a bad thing after all. It is like preparing my loved ones for the inevitable, death. That is the whole purpose of life anyway; to get as ready as you could before Death taps you on your shoulder. In a way, I am not simply getting out of their lives, I am helping them to face Death.

But then I realized that hey, maybe, just maybe, I am just a coward.
The truth is, I can’t bear the thought of being in a state of oblivion to someone I love. Once you bid your goodbyes, you are handing that person “closure” and thus a chance to move on. Knowing for a fact that they will no longer see me and soon enough, give up to the idea of ever seeing me again, I will be pushed out of the way to make way for better memories. But I am a coward. I want to remain forever as an easily retrieved memory. 

That is why I am not at goodbyes. I am a coward. Lets leave the goodbyes to whose who are not afraid of being forgotten.

I am sorry kids, Teacher Jaz won’t be seeing or teaching you anymore. Probably forever. But, live a good life, never stop seeking for your Great Perhaps and love with all your heart’s content because God knows, I love you kids like the children I never had.



Be happy. Always try your best to be happy and keep me in mind.

Love.
Teacher Jaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment