jemput

Sunday, October 20, 2013

>


You were never the guy of my dreams. 
I never close my eyes and dreamed of you.
I never imagine to ever be with someone like you before i met you.
You are completely different from whatever that i wished for.
Again,
You are not the man of my dreams.
And i can assure you, you will never be the man of my dreams.

People are blinded by dreams, they chase them, worship them, analyze them, worries about them, hide from them, tries to kill them, get lost in them.

Why?

They have been looking at the wrong way. Dreams are misdirections. I would have never found you if i only look for you in my dreams because the person in my dreams is only the figmentation of my imagination. Bits and pieces of him, him, him, him and him. I build him up to be perfect. And i could because it is in my dreams.

Again, misdirections. Why would i want something from my dreams? Why would i want someone who is perfect?


Jan, 
You are better than the man that i build up in my head.
You are better than the dreams that i hallucinated.
Because you are real.
You were never destined to be in my dreams.
Because my love, you exist only in my reality.

You are my reality, Jan.
My reality (:

You are real.


Jay-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment